What does your dream home look like? Are you struggling to picture all of the details? With the help of the Owens Corning Design EyeQ Application you can visualize what your home will look like after renovating and share it with your contractors to show them your vision for your home.
We’ve created a quick and easy guide to help you navigate through the Design EyeQ visualization experience:
1. Go to the Owens Corning Design EyeQ website: https://designeyeq.owenscorning.com/designtool/. Enter your zip code. Owens Corning products are customized to local designs and styles, so you want to be able to see the options available to you in your region.
2. Choose a model home to design on OR upload a photo of your own home.
3. If you decide to upload a photo of your home, you will have to indicate where the roof, masonry, siding, trim, and accents are on the photo so that you can add different products onto it in the next step. If you choose one of the model homes on the website, you can skip this step.
4. Apply the various products you envision on your dream home. You can completely customize the look of your home with the custom design options for your roof, masonry, siding, and accents/trim or you can choose from a variety of recommended color palettes. Experiment with the different roofing materials, the different paint colors for the accents and trim, and the different sizes for the siding. If you’re overwhelmed by all of the choices and possibilities, you can narrow down your options by color family or product line. Now’s the time to try all those crazy color combinations you’ve always been wanted on your house!
5. Share your beautiful design with your contractor so that he or she can begin making your dream home a reality. You can also share your creation with your friends to show off your talented designing skills.
Regardless of whether or not you are actually looking to renovate your house in the near future, the Corning DesignEyeQ is a lot of fun to experiment with! Share your dream home design with us at Arocon Roofing and Construction via our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Arocon?fref=ts